Tuesday, December 15, 2009

so now I'm supposed to be funny?

How funny can a person be reporting on trying to get someone to read your blog? I can barely figure out what to say let alone try to be amusing.
Today I went to the NBMAA and talked to the person who will come over and pick the piece for the Gala. I am so grateful I don't have to choose. She gave Les a great compliment though when she remebered the piece we submitted last year.
While I was there I finished our Christmas shopping at the museum store. They have such wonderful things and with the member's discount I saved some money.
It took all my self-discipline to not buy the most beautiful green beaded purse. It was $40.00 and boy did I want it. Oh well, when my ship comes in, I will buy as many beaded pocketbooks as I want.
Have a wonderful day and know we send our love with or without being funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment