Sunday, December 20, 2009

I missed yesterday

It snowed all day and I was just being lazy. I did get to the grocery store where all the snow fraidy cats were buying out the store. All I needed was bread and milk but ended up spending $50.00.
Church was cancelled today and we went to NBMAA for the opening of the member's exhibit. Lots of people and lots of food.
The works were really wonderful. It's hard to believe that so many of these artists aren't better known.
You really should visit the website www.nbmaa.org to see what they do there.
I had a very hard time getting to sleep last night because my neck hurt so bad.
So tomorrow more advertising of the website and my blog. I will need to spend a bit more time writing it.
Anyway that's it for today. Have a wonderful evening.
PRAY FOR PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment