Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi and happy new year. It's been a long time between jotting down my notes.
I hate the word "blog" and "webinars" and all those other shortened words.
Don't expect me to use them too much
Anyway all is going pretty well.
WELCOME TO DONNA TO OUR WEBSITE. We are so happy to have anither person. It's fun to know there are other people out there.
It has been a long holiday season with much news to report.
I am 65 on Wednesday and so now I have a Medicare card to carry around.
While I was in New Jersey visiting with the grandkids I threw away my "pretend tooth" at MacDonalds and so now I get to buy another one
We all had a fun time though in spite of that.
We have sold another couple of names and Les continues to create them.
He will have an exhibit at The Wethersfield Library in Februaury and I will need to get someone to help me hang them as Les and I don't work well together!
It took a long time to figure that out. Anyway, more tomorrow. Love Emily
PRAY FOR PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment