Thursday, December 10, 2009

Well, what do you know?I got back to the page. I have no idea how but I did it
.
The whole purpose of this is to let you all know about Les's artwork and how it is all going.

Today, Les picked up his piece from the NBMAA as it was not accepted for the member's exhibit. He found out it was too big. At least it wasn't because of merit. Then later in the day he got a letter from them asking him to donate a piece for the museum gallery in the spring of 2010. We will invite a member of the staff to come over and pick out the piece they want.

I contacted our agent Pat and we discussed the terms of our business agreement. I had not been clear on what I expected and was embarrassed I had let it go so far. I had to make a phone call to my friend to ask her how to do it like a grown up.

Still waiting for the business cards. I was suppossed to pick them up today but will wait till tomorrow, I guess.

We are trying to decide if we want to put an ad in The New York Times on-line section advertising Les' s work. Ah, well. Now that I know how to do this I will try it again tomorrow.
don't forget PRAY FOR PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment